“We are thrilled to have our students showcasing their hard work this year as we honor MIUAD’s legacy through unique collections,” said Oscar Lopezhead of the fashion department at Miami International University of Art and Design.
The highly anticipated MIU fashion show will begin by showcasing the work of 10 students, 10 recent graduates and five featured alumni. In all, the students will proudly show off 46 different looks to the discerning international Swim Week audience.
Recent graduates include:
- Anastasio Giannoutsos (BFA Fashion Design 2018)
- Pablo Palomeque – (AA Fashion Design 2018)
- Vania Zelaya Altuna (BFA Fashion Design 2019)
- Edouard Blanco (BFA Fashion Design 2019)
- Melanie Borjas Sanchez (BFA Fashion Design 2019)
- Patricia Camacho Diaz (BFA Fashion Design 2020)
- Chevia Roach-Segall (BFA Fashion Design 2020)
- Andrea Nova (BFA Fashion Design 2020)
- Dana El Ghoul Heredia (BFA Fashion Design 2021)
- Natasha Tabunova (BFA Fashion Design 2021)
Featured alumni include:
- Marie BuccellatiFaith Connexion (AA in Fashion Design, Merchandising and Marketing, IFAC, 1984)
- Maria D’Ocon, Atelier D’Ocon (BFA in Fashion Design, 2017, MIU)
- Gustave Cadile, Gustave Cadile (AA in Fashion Design, 1998, IFAC)
- Rene RuizRené by RR (BA in Fashion Design, 1990, IFAC)
- Julian Chang, Julian Chang (AA in Fashion Design, 1998, IFAC)
Miami International University of Art and Design SWIMMING SHOW
Thursday July 14 at 2 p.m.
2100 Collins Avenue
Miami Beach, Florida 33139
To purchase tickets while they are still available, please visit the Eventbrite page here.
General admission: $25
From the website: “We continue to amplify resources within our fashion community to support student success. This year, you will have the opportunity to contribute to our mission to provide our students with academic skills and practices and prepare them for positions in the industry. Your donation this year will support annual student fashion activities, including the Swim Fashion Show, Style Fashion Show, and NYFW Student Design Contest.”
Find the complete PARAISO miami beach program hereand for more information on Miami International University of Art and Design and its program offerings in fashion design and fashion merchandising, please visit: https://www.artinstitutes.edu/miami.
About Miami International University of Art and Design
Founded in 1965, Miami International University of Art and Design is located near the heart of the Arts District and offers degree programs in fashion, media arts, and design. Miami International University of Art and Design is one of the art institutes, a system of private schools across United States. Programs, degree levels, technology, and scheduling options vary by school and are subject to change. Not all programs are available to residents of all US states. Miami International University of Art and Design1501 Biscayne Blvd., Suite 100, Miami, Florida 33132-1418 © 2022. The Arts Institutes International LLC. All rights reserved.
THE SOURCE Miami International University of Art and Design